A comprehensive introduction to the BodyTalk System and many of the powerful
treatment techniques that address a wide variety of diseases.
- General treatments, including overall breathing patterns, left/right brain and body co-ordination, energy blockages associated with birthplace or imbalances with the local environment, energy faults within the main brain cortexes, general and localized hydration, and health problems associated with internal and external scarring.
- Specific balancing of the 10 major body organs, eight endocrine systems and other non-specific body parts.
- Clearing the body of viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, environmental allergies and accumulated toxins.
- Clearing past and present emotional blockages, including specific phobias and fears. These treatments have been very effective in correcting a number of psychological disorders.
Further theoretical and practical treatment techniques to include the entire
basic BodyTalk System.
- Extrinsic reciprocals: treating the 36 surface energy points that often impact a person's energy level, mood, overall structural integrity, muscle tension, and digestive system. Surface energy imbalances can also cause pain in specific parts of the body.
- Lymphatic system: cleansing the lymphatic system including all the body lymph glands and the lymph ducts.
- Nervous/circulatory systems: treating energy blockages associated with the nervous and circulatory systems.
- Energy systems: balancing the various energy systems within the body including the traditional acupuncture meridians and the Chakras.
- Environmental systems: restoring energy imbalances between the client and certain aspects of the environment.
- Specific balancing of brain function and improvement of the circulation of nerves and blood to, or within, specific areas of the body.
- Correction of hereditary and/or environmentally influenced cell disorders. Repairing damage from vaccines.
This underlies the foundation of the philosophy behind the BodyTalk System and
explains how to apply it in a practical way.
- Five senses: balancing the physical and subtle 5 senses within the BodyTalk System.
- Basic consciousness: the basic approach to consciousness work within the BodyTalk protocol. This enables the BodyTalk practitioner to address the beliefs, attitudes, and states of awareness of the client in a simple, non-invasive way under the direction the client’s own innate wisdom.
- Advanced consciousness: this includes the philosophy and understanding of such concepts as space/time; guilt; separation; individuation; the true nature: the ‘essential’ nature; masks; and habitual thinking patterns, as they relate to the unfolding personal and spiritual growth of the client. Practical use of this knowledge enables the practitioner to balance the left/right brain complex and assist the client towards recognition of their natural state of inner peace and harmony.
The body as an energy system. The integration of the energy systems in the
physical body and the basic principle of BodyGenics.
- Five elements: a more detailed study of the five elements.
- Wei Qi (protective energy): a detailed examination of the role of Wei Qi and the practical ways to balance its functions.
- Breathing cycle: a study of all the aspects of the breathing cycle and its ramifications throughout the body.
- The diaphragm: the role of the diaphragm in the processing and distribution of pathological emotions and thoughts. A specific technique to release the diaphragm and improve its function.
- Nature of emotions: a study of the role of emotions within the bodymind complex and new techniques in harmonizing the emotions.
- Body vivaxis: a specific technique to re-orientate organs, endocrines, and body parts to the whole bodymind complex.
- Muscle relationships: a detailed study of the emotional and psychological relationships of all the major muscles and joints of the body.
This focuses on sports medicine and musculo-skeletal disorders.
- Sports performance: using an agenda to specifically prepare a sportsperson for maximum performance in specific events.
- Reciprocals: extrinsic and intrinsic for specific spinal balancing and posture correction.
Includes the theory and application of a
systematic approach for utilizing anatomical and physiological details
from both western and oriental perspectives.
- A brief overview of the origins and insertions of some major muscles.
- The Veltheim Method of Lymphatic Drainage (VMLD): an effective approach to lymphatic drainage that produces powerful physical and emotional shifts.
The macrocosmic view of the function of the bodymind complex. Earlier modules
have focused on the internal synchronization of the bodymind. We must be aware
that the bodymind is also a integral player in the macrocosm and must be in
synchronicity with all those factors if harmony is to occur.
- 21 sub-Chakras: the function of the 21 sub-Chakras that are spread throughout the body and the technique for balancing them.
- 8th Chakra: cultural influences, hereditary influences, ancestral influences, deep seated habits and trends.
- Planetary influences: the Planets and the Houses.
The dissolution of the primary and secondary Personality Matrixes of the bodymind. These Matrixes are collective personality masks that profoundly affect the health of the client. Also complex matrixes (specific groups and family) can be broken down.
Postgraduate and correspondence studies of new information on the BodyTalk
System from Dr. John Veltheim.
- The brain: levels of consciousness, the quadriune brain, heart-brain link.
- The three gunas: Sattva, Rajas, Tamas, based on the Ayurvedic medicine.
- The detailed brain: the physiology and consciousness of 42 different brain parts.